Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Blog!

Exactly two years ago today I posted my very first blog post, Hello There, which means that today is my blogs 2nd birthday...yay! My first post wasn't anything, in fact my first four blog posts weren't much of anything at all, but in the last two years my blog has grown so much and I am so proud of it. To celebrate my blogs birthday I thought that it would be nice to take a little stroll down memory lane, but I didn't want to overwhelm by posting a huge list of my past blog posts so I asked a few of my friends and a few of my family members which of my posts they have liked the best. So here are a couple of their favorites and a couple of mine... 


My Favorites
 On one of my many trips to Oregon my mom and I threw a Cars themed birthday party for my son which turned out so well, everyone loved it including the birthday boy...he still talks about it.

One of my first Thrifted Twin Threads post is still one of my favorites. It was for Halloween and it was Emma Swan from Once Upon A Time and Alice from Once Upon A Time In Wonderland and I think they both looked pretty darn close, I was and still am so proud.

One of my very favorite Curious posts is Curious In Oregon. Portland has always been one of my favorite cities, I have been exploring it since I was little, so it was fun sharing all of my favorite things to do in Portland. Plus checking out some of the sites where Grimm has filmed was pretty awesome!


Family Favorites
One of my brothers favorite posts is the Homemade Hummus. He loves hummus, he puts it on everything, so he said he was happy when I posted this recipe because now he can save money by making it at home.

One of my husbands favorite posts is the Ultimate Breakfast Skillet of course. He loves Village Inn's Ultimate Breakfast Skillet so when I made it for him at home he was stoked, I now have to make it for him at least once a month.

One of my moms favorite posts is the Valentines Day treasure hunt that I did for my son. She said that it is very cute, creative and sweet.

Friends Favorites
My first friends favorite post is my Last Day Luau. He said that the food looked amazing and everything else looked like a lot of fun, It made him want to play like a kid again. He also told me that he thinks I should leave the sign up on the door all year round.

My second friends favorite post is my Kate Middleton Thrifted Twin Threads. She said that she really liked this look because it was cute and simple.

My third friends favorite post is my Snow Day Stair Workout. She told me that its just so practical since all you need are stairs.



Blogging is one of my very favorite things to do and doing this blog has helped me in so many ways. It is my outlet, my escape, my pride, my imagination, my creativity...it is me! So cheers to my blogs 2nd birthday and cheers to many many more years of doing what I love to do....blogging.

Please check out everything my blog has to offer 
and also let me know which of my blog posts is your favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment