Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Thrifted Twin Threads (Emma & Alice)

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook then you know that I am obsessed with the shows Once Upon A Time and Once Upon A Time In Wonderland on ABC. So this year for Halloween I came up with two costumes, Emma and Alice, using clothes that I thrifted....I like having options.

Emma Swan
Emma's style is always comfortable yet cute, I have loved it since the very first episode.

If I would of bought each piece of this costume new I would of paid around $223 but since I bought everything thrifted I paid about $18.


Alice In Wonderland
Alice's style is girly yet butt kicking, I love it!

 If I would of bought each piece of this costume new I would of paid around $205 but since I bought everything thrifted I only paid about $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment