Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Thrifted Twin Threads (Kate Middleton)

I'm sure from any of my themed posts or my Thrift Tips post you can tell I love shopping at thrift stores. I also love looking at what celebrities are wearing online and in magazines and I spend a lot of my time scrolling through Women's Fashion on Pinterest to get some outfit inspirations. One day while scrolling through Pinterest I thought to myself "why don't I combine my love of thrifting and my love for celebrity/Pinterest style?!" So I came up with a series where I will be posting my take on the celebrity and Pinterest styles that I love using only clothes and accessories that I find at the thrift stores. Here is my very first Thrifted Twin Threads post....I hope you enjoy it!

Kate Middlton is a huge inspiration, she always looks amazing! So when I saw this outfit online I knew I just had to recreate it. 

If I had bought the pieces of this outfit new I would of paid around $120 dollars but since I bought everything from a thrift store I only paid about $24!


I am so excited about this new blog series and I hope you are too! I will be posting a Thrifted Twin Threads post every second Tuesday of every month so stay tuned! And if you have any outfit requests please email them to me at MommyMiaa13@yahoo.com or post them on my Facebook wall www.facebook.com/MommyMiaa           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment