Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Favorites

February was kind of a boring month, I spent most of my time driving my husband around to his 5+ doctors appointments each week. My highlights from February were spoiling my husband and son on Valentines Day and putting on a Twilight themed dinner for my mother-in-laws birthday, those were fun! Some of my favorite things from February were....

Random: One day a week our family gets together to Play Trivia which is a blast, I get really excited when I actually know the answer to some of the questions.

TV/Movie: I have really gotten into this season of NCIS since they added Emily Wickersham who plays Ellie Bishop.

Style: My non stop accessorie in February was My Dog. I missed him so much when I was away for two weeks that he went everywhere with me after I got home.

Food: I was obsessed with Cereal last month! My favorite was Honey Almond Flax by Simple Truth, it made the perfect after dinner snack...I just couldn't get enough!

Music: The song Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera is definitely one of my favorites. The video really hits home right now as well, I cant watch it without my eyes welling up.

Another song that has a lot of meaning to me right now is Luke Bryan - Drink A Beer. It is also one of my favorites by one of my favorite artists...very touching. 

February Disappointment: Since one of my best friends is a tax accountant she is M.I.A. once tax season hits, she gets super busy. Since she hasn't had any spare time I haven't seen my best friend all month and I miss her! Luckily I see a light at the end of the tunnel, once tax season is over we will be able to get back to our "normal" lives.

If you happen to need an awesome Tax Accountant feel free to email my girl, Erin Aragon. She will be more then happy to help you out and she is amazing at her job...that's why she is so busy this time of the year!
erinaragon74@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment