Sunday, March 16, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Sweets

Having a bit of Irish in all of us, my family and I love celebrating St. Patrick's Day. We don't get all crazy but we do get in the spirit. We deck our selves out in green, my husband and I drink a Guinness and I make my husband Corned Beef And Cabbage, I have done this for him since we first started dating. Since St. Patrick's Day is during the week, Monday, and our week is pretty super busy with physical therapy and doctors appointments we decided to celebrate St. Patrick's Day early...today. So you lucky people get an early Paddy's Day post, a sweet St. Patrick's Day treat idea.

I surprised my son with this yummy candy jar after lunch, he was so excited and thinks that its pretty cool lookin. He hasn't even opened it yet, he has just been carrying it around because he doesn't want to mess it up.
(As you can see all you need to make this fun colorful treat is Rolo's, Mini Marsh Mellows, Skittles and a clear container. I used an old salsa jar which I painted the top of to make it more festive.)





If you are a Paddy's fan like us, check out my posts from last year...



No comments:

Post a Comment