Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sugar Snap Pea Chips

I have mentioned in a few blog posts how I have a weakness for chips, the crunch gets me hooked every time! But of course I have to limit my chip intake since I don't want my waist line to grow so I like to find some healthier alternatives to satisfy my crunch cravings. One of my favorite alternatives is Sugar Snap Pea Chips...

Ingredients:
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
Bag of Sugar Snap Peas
1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt 
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder

Cover a baking sheet with foil
Spray with a bit of Olive Oil Spray
Place your Sugar Snap Peas on the pan 
Spray with a bit more of the Olive Oil Spray
Sprinkle with the salt, cheese and garlic powder
Toss the peas with your hands making sure they are all coated in the oil and seasonings

Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes then flip them and bake for another 10 minutes

I like my Snap Pea Chips to be extra crispy so I bake mine until they are really nice and brown.
Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment