Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ready For The Red, White And Blue

For the past 2 years I have posted a 4th of July nail idea, you can see them here and here, so keeping with tradition...here is my festive fingers for this year!

For this years look I used Sally Hansen-Natural White, Sinful Colors-Ciao Bella, Stop Nail-Red and Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat. I also used a pin stuck in the eraser of a pencil.

After I painted my nails with two coats of Natural White I poured a bit of Ciao Bella and the red onto a plate. I dipped the top of the pin, the round part, into the Ciao Bella...

 ...then I dabbed the top of the pin onto my nails making nice round blue circles. When I made all the blue dots I wanted on all my nails I wiped off the pin then did the same thing using the red.

And there you have it, my 2014 4th of July nail art! Fun and festive!







No comments:

Post a Comment