Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Crunchy Sweet Potato Chips

One of my weaknesses is chips, I can never get enough. I especially love the thick, hard, crunchy ones like Kettle Chips. But every time I eat them all I can think is "I shouldn't be doing this, I need to stop, no more Lindsey no more, holy crap I ate the whole bag" wah wah wah! So to fulfill my craving of crunchy yummy chips I made myself some sweet potato chips.

Supplies:
Sweet Potato
Potato Peeler
Mandolin Slicer
Lite Salt
Mrs Dash Garlic Seasoning
Mrs Dash Onion Seasoning

Peel the sweet potato then slice it with the mandolin slicer. 

Slicey Slicey

 Spray some of the olive oil spray onto a cooking pan then sprinkle a bit of each seasonings onto the pan. Line the sweet potato slices onto the pan. Spay the slices with more of the olive oil spray and sprinkle more of the seasonings on top. Bake for  minutes in a  degree oven flipping twice.


So yummy and fulfilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment