Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fantastic Carrot Fries

My family loves fries, especially my husband. So when I saw that I could make fries using carrots I was stoked to try out this healthy alternative to our not so healthy favorite french fries.

 All I needed was a bag of whole carrots, salt and olive oil.

 I peeled and washed the carrots then I cut them into fry like strips.

 I poured a tiny bit of olive oil onto a baking pan then dumped my carrot strips onto the sheet. I sprinkled a bit of salt over the carrots then mixed everything together with my hands making sure every carrot strip was covered.
I placed them in my oven which was heated to 350 degrees and let them bake until they were crisp, about 15 minutes.

They were incredibly tasty and made the perfect side to our barbequed chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment