Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

I love the 4th of July! The sun, the BBQ's, the family time, the parades, everyone rockin their red white and blue, the fun festive food and drinks and of course the fire works! Me being me I like to go all out! Here are the festive things I have already done this year to celebrate our Independence Day!

I started today out by making some delicious red, white and blue French Toast!

As a treat I made some fun red, white and blue Firecracker cookies!
They are sugar cookies covered in vanilla frosting, blue sprinkles and red Pop Rocks.

My son is rockin his red, white and blue by wearing this awesome shirt that we made!

 
And of course I'm rockin my red white and blue! 

I also gave my nails a very patriotic make over!






No comments:

Post a Comment