Saturday, July 5, 2014

June Favorites

June was a flash, it went by so fast that it actually took me awhile to think of my favorites for this post since it feels like May was just yesterday. But I did it! Here are some of my favorites from June....

Random: My husband and I have been watching the 2014 FIFA World Cup since it started and we are so proud of how far the USA made it! 

TV/Movie: I have been completely obsessed with the movie Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones. I have seen it so many times that I have lost count!

Style/Beauty: Since its been pretty hot here I have been wearing dresses and shorts but due to our long winter my legs were looking a little Casperish so to give my legs a bit of color I have been using Jergens Natural Glow Lotion every day after my shower. Love this stuff!

Food: I am in love with Simple Organic Truth bars. The double peanut butter nutrition bar is my favorite!

Music: I heard my husband listening to Magic! - Rude one day and was hooked right away. I love the beat, no matter what mood I'm in this song makes me wanna dance.

And I am beyond in love with Florida Georgia Line - Stay. I can not wait to see them in September...so excited!

June Disappointment: I thought I was being smart and saving money by buying myself a small bottle of Vitamins In Pill Form but all I did was make myself sick. The pills were huge, I could taste them when they finally broke down in my stomach and they made me really nauseous. So I had to go back and buy myself a bottle of my trusted yet kinda pricy gummy vitamins, so much for saving money! Stupid gross vitamins....grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment