Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th Of July Fingers

I am a very festive person and I love to go all out on every holiday so with the 4th of July tomorrow I thought I would post a cute nail art idea that I just painted on my nails. Enjoy!
The polishes I used: Sally Hansen White Out, Nicole by OPI Texture in red, Sinful Colors Nail Art in white, NYC Cashmere Creme and L.A. Colors Art Deco in Blue Glitter
      
After two coats of Sally Hansen's White Out and NYC's Cashmere Creme just on the ring finger

I painted Nicole's Texture in red over the white and L.A. Colors in Blue Glitter over the light blue


And for the last step I added a white star using the Sinful Colors polish to the ring finger over the blue. I also added Sally Hansen's No Chip Top Coat
Here is the finished look

No comments:

Post a Comment