Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Movie Night...Santa Clause 3

"On the fifth night of Christmas Disney gave me....the Santa Clause 3 movie"


Dinner: We had Santa turkey burgers. I cut up some white cheese to form a beard and sideburns, black olives for eyes, ketchup for the nose and hat and mashed potatoes for the trim and ball on the hat. We had mashed potatoes on the side which represented snow once again.


And for dessert we had a nice cold glass of milk and Christmas tree cookies.

I hope that you enjoyed our Merry Movie Nights as much as we did. This is definitely a tradition that we are going to keep, it was great seeing my sons face light up with excitement every time I gave him his dinner and dessert. It was a wonderful way to bond with my son and it made us even more excited about Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment