Monday, July 16, 2012

My Plateau Breaker

Awhile ago one of my brother-in-laws friends told me about the diet she does to jump start her metabolism when she has hit a plateau and when she wants to lose about 5 pounds fast, since she is a bikini model I figured I would give it a try. So for 4 days all I ate was protein and green vegetables....low and behold I lost 4 pounds. Now when I hit a plateau and cant seem to lose any more weight on my regular diet I do this for a couple days and my weight loss starts up again. I also do this diet before a big night out like a date night with my hubby, a girls night out or a work benefit....pretty much when I want to feel my best! I have hit another plateau and have been stuck at the same weight for about a month now so I thought it was time to start the diet once again. For the next 4 days I will be posting every meal I eat so if you would like to give this diet a try maybe you can get some ideas from me. Bon Appetit!
For breakfast I had a couple scrambled eggs and a nice big cup of coffee

For lunch I had tuna mixed with a dollop of lite mayo and a little bit of mustard, a few stalks of celery cut into bite sizes ( I used them like a spoon to eat the tuna) and a bottle of water with a little bit of Mio Lemonade in it
For dinner I had a chicken breast that I chopped up into small pieces then cooked in a pan until browned then I poured a little bit of my favorite BBQ sauce over the chicken in the pan and cooked it for a second. I also had a small salad with my favorite fat free dressing on it and a glass of ice water


And for "dessert" I had a nice warm glass of green and white tea




1 comment: