Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Tribute To A Tragedy

Two nights ago a horrible senseless tragedy accord in Aurora Colorado, a town not to far from where I live. My heart is very heavy and all the victims and their family and friends are in my thoughts. To show my support I painted a black ribbon on my ring finger, a tribute to the lives lost and all the lives affected by this horrific crime.
I used SinfulColors Black On Black, Sally Hansen White Out, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black and Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat

I painted 2 coats of Black On Black on all my nails except my ring finger which I painted with two coats of White Out

Then using the Nail Art Pen I drew a small black ribbon then painted all my nails with the top coat


"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them." ~The Crow





No comments:

Post a Comment