Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Skinny Salted Caramel Mocha

I love Starbucks all year long but I love them a bit extra once they bust out their fall flavors! Nothing beats the Pumpkin Spice Latte, it will always be my favorite, but I have also started liking their Salted Caramel Mocha. Unfortunately due to my empty wallet I don't get to go to Starbucks all to often so I decided to try my hand at making their drinks at home. Last year I made a "pumpkin spice latte" and a "cinnamon dolce latte" so this year I thought I would try to make a skinny salted caramel mocha! Here we go!

 Ingredients:
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar free caramel sauce
1 packet fat free milk chocolate powder
A pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup warm fat free milk
Coffee (of course)
And fat free Reddi Wip for a nummy topping (totally optional)

First things first, make some coffee! 

 While your coffee is brewing put the caramel, chocolate powder, and the pinch of sea salt into a cup. Once your coffee is done pour it into the cup and mix everything together really well. Then pour in your warm milk and mix again. That's it!

I poured my yummy skinny salted caramel mocha into this awesomely cool skull cup and topped it with a bit of the fat free wip and a small drizzle of caramel. So Good!



No comments:

Post a Comment