Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Spicy Cinnamon Coffee

In October I am obsessed with everything pumpkin but once December hits its all about cinnamon and spice. Our house smells spicy all month long and everything I bake has to have cinnamon and other spicy ingredients in it. And of course my coffee flavoring changes from pumpkin spice to gingerbread and spicy cinnamon. I already posted the recipe for the gingerbread flavored coffee, you can go to that by clicking here, so today I thought I would post the recipe for the spicy cinnamon flavored coffee.

Ingredients
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 1/3 cup milk
A dash of cinnamon
A fresh brewed pot of coffee

Preparation
Mix milk, sugar, ginger and cinnamon in a pot. Just before this mixture starts to boil remove it from the heat. Pour yourself a mug of your fresh brewed coffee and stir in some of the milk mixture, the amount you add is totally up to you and your taste buds. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment