Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nummy Halloween Nails

Last October I went for a more "spooky" Halloween themed nail design so this year I wanted something a bit more fun...this is what I came up with!

My weapons of choice: Sinful Colors - Black On Black, Cover Girl - Lemon Drop, Maybelline - Sweet Clementine, Sally Hansen - White On, Wet N Wild - 469 and Sally Hansen - No Chip Top Coat
 I painted two coats of Black On Black on each of my nails except my ring finger. On my ring finger I painted the base of my nail with Lemon Drop then painted the middle with Sweet Clementine and topped it off with White On which ultimately made a candy corn nail! After my ring finger dried I painted a thin layer of the Wet N Wild polish over it to give the nail a bit of a sparkle. I then painted each nail with the No Chip Top Coat.

Fun right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment