Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Nails

Since Halloween is right around the corner I wanted to give my nails a Halloween make over!

The colors I used: Maybelline Sweet Clementine, Sinfil Colors Black On Black, Wet N Wild 469 and Sinful Colors Nail Art in Bad Chick. I also used some regular tape.

I applied 2 coats of Sweet Clementine.

Then I placed a piece of tape diagonally across my nails and painted the corner of my nail with a thick coat of Black On Black.

I let the Black On Black polish dry a bit before I took off the tape.

After I pulled the tape off and let the black polish dry completely I painted a light coat of the Wet N Wild color and let that dry. Then using the Nail Art Bad Chick polish I drew 3 diagonal lines from the corner of my nail and let them dry. I then drew 2 lines going through the diagonal lines making a spiders web.

"BOO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment