Monday, July 1, 2013

A Favorite Colorado Company (Motocross Training School)

As you know from a couple of my previous posts (this one, this one, and this one too) my nephew and brother-in-law ride motocross. My brother-in-law Wes has been riding and competing for 25 years so it was only natural for him to start a motocross training school, which he did 18 years ago....HSMX Colorado! I know what your thinking "well duh Lindsey, HSMX Colorado is your favorite motocross training school because its your brother-in-law's training school!" And you have a point! But I am not being biased when I say that Wes is one of the best trainers in Colorado. So if you live anywhere in Colorado and you or anyone you know rides motocross or wants to start riding motocross and you/they want some motocross training check out HSMX Colorado!

Wes's slogan says it all "HSMX Colorado will take your riding to new heights!"

No comments:

Post a Comment