Thursday, July 18, 2013

Curious In Colorado

My family and I absolutely love going out and experiencing new things around the beautiful state we call home....Colorado. We love seeing everything everywhere has to offer and have so much fun doing everything we can do! So I thought it would be great to start a series on my blog called Curious In Colorado (C.I.C) where I talk about where we went, what we did, what we saw, where and what we ate and how much fun we had. Of course I will be sharing pictures of our adventures and giving my opinion on weather it was worth the time and money. So if any of you are going to be visiting Colorado and want an idea of where to go and what to do, or if you live here in Colorado and are looking for some excitement and adventure close to home check out my Curious In Colorado serious which I will be posting every other Thursday starting next Thursday July 25th
I am super excited to share our adventures with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment