Saturday, May 18, 2013

April Favorites

We were all super sick in April and spent half of the month in bed but the other half of the month was fun and busy. In the month of April I met so many amazing people that quickly became really great friends, life is pretty awesome right now! Here are some of my favorite things from April:

Random: I bought the Shape Bikini Body Camp DVD awhile back and it is now one of my favorite workouts and I have been getting great results from it.

Movie/TV Show: I have been a Hart Of Dixie fan since the first episode but this month it has really sucked me in. Check out my Hart Of Dixie themed dinner here

Style: My family started racing Motocross again in April so I have been wearing hats at the races to keep the sun out of my face.

Food: I made some hummus at the beginning of the month and have been putting it on everything! Click here for the recipe I use.

Music: I blast this song, Rihanna ft.Mikky Ekko - Stay, every time it comes on...I cant get enough!

My April Disappointment: Snow! It snowed so much here in April that I felt like I should bust out our Christmas tree again!


No comments:

Post a Comment