Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weight Loss Jars

I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was a great weight loss visual and motivator so I had to give it a try! For this Weight Loss Wednesday I wanted to share my super easy DIY weight loss jars!

 All you need is 2 jars, some letter stickers and some stones.

Using the letter stickers spell LBS. LOST on one jar and LBS. TO LOSE on the other. Now all you have to do is in the LBS. LOST jar place a stone for each pound you have lost and in the LBS. TO LOSE jar place a stone for each pound you still want to lose!

It has really helped me a lot physically seeing how much I have lost and how much I have to lose! Its great watching the LBS. LOST jar fill up and the LBS. TO LOSE jar empty out! To anyone trying to lose some weight I really suggest you try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment