Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Top 15 Halloween Movies

   I am not a fan of scary movies....like at all! They scare the crap out of me! I have tried to watch scary movies many times but I get so freaked out that I can't sleep for days because every time I close my eyes my brain decides to replay the scariest part of the movie over and over again in my head. So I just leave the scary movie watching to my husband! But once October hits my husband has no chance to watch his scary movies because I hog the TV. One of my favorite things to do this time of year is watch all my favorite non scary Halloweenish movies!

Here is a list of my top 15 Halloweenish movies:

1. Hocus Pocus
2. The Addams Family & The Addams Family Values
3. Beetlejuice
4. Death Becomes Her
5. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
6. Practical Magic
7. Casper
8. Shaun Of The Dead
9. The Nightmare Before Christmas
10. Corpse Bride
11. Van Helsing 
12. The Mummy Trilogy
13. The Harry Potter Series
14. Stardust
15. It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment