Monday, October 22, 2012

Cute Trick-Or-Treat Bag

I am very excited to take my son trick-or-treating this year. Now that he is a little older and understands what is going on he will have a blast, plus we will be with a bunch of friends and family which will make trick-or-treating even more enjoyable. I would normally just break out the plastic orange pumpkin for my son to collect his candy in but after I saw this extremely cute D.I.Y. trick-or-treat bag I knew this year was going to be different!

What I used: yellow paint, orange paint, white paint, a plain black bag and two little feet.

I didn't have orange paint so I made some by mixing some red and yellow paint together.

I painted the little feet yellow, orange and white just like a candy corn.

Then I pressed one little foot at a time onto the plain black bag.

Then using yellow, orange and white puff paint I wrote "Trick-Or-Treat Smell My..." above the little foot prints.

Too stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment