Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yummy Mummy

As you can tell from most of the "recipes" I have posted my son loves hot dogs, its pretty much all he wants for dinner every night. Since Halloween is next week I wanted to make him a fun Halloween themed dinner, using hot dogs of course, and when I saw a picture of these mummy wrapped hot dogs on Pinterest I knew he would love them. I was totally right!

Supplies Needed: crescent rolls (8 count), 8 hot dogs, ketchup and mustard

Fold each piece of dough in half

Roll each piece of dough on your counter top to make them long and skinny

Wrap the dough around each hot dog leaving a bit of space to dot some eyes then place them on a baking pan and bake them until they are golden brown.

Squeeze some ketchup and mustard in separate bowls then using a wooden skewer dot some eyes on the hot dog

Some very yummy mummies

No comments:

Post a Comment