Saturday, October 20, 2012

No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

I was craving something sweet the other night so I looked online for a dessert to make using the left over pumpkin puree I had sitting in the fridge. When I saw the words No Bake in the recipe by chocolatecoveredkatie.com I was sold! They took no time to make and they were so good, they really hit the spot!

Ingredients: 3/4 cup quick oats, 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, 2 tbsp milk, 1 tbsp oil and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.

Preparation: Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Combine all liquid ingredients, including the pumpkin, in a separate bowl and mix well. Mix dry and liquid ingredients together and mix well. Place in fridge for a bit to firm then roll into balls.....that's it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment