Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Favorites

May was busy! The weather has finally become nice enough that we have enjoyed being outside and doing outdoor activities which has been a lot of fun! Here are some of my favorite things from May:

Random: I have really been enjoying the time Ive been spending with all of my Friends...old and new.

Movie/TV Show: Every time Road House came on one of the movie channels I watched it.

Style: I bought a travel bottle of Fresh White Musk Fantasy spray and was shocked by how much I liked the smell and I love how it stays on ALL day. 

Food: Every time I go to the grocery store I buy an Avocado, I have been putting it on and in everything!

Music: I had two favorite songs this month! The Band Perry - Better Dig Two...


....and P!nk ft. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

My May Disappointment: I adopted this adorable 2 year old Chihuahua from a friend but unfortunately no matter how much love and affection my husband gave her she just did not like him so I had to give her back which was very sad because I quickly fell in love with the little lap dog.


Update:
 Having to give back the Chihuahua made me seriously sad so my husband adopted this little pug mix from our local animal shelter for me for Mother's Day! Yea!  

No comments:

Post a Comment