Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Victory On The Voice

My husband and I are big fans of The Voice. I have never been into any reality show, especially a reality competition show, but for some reason I really enjoy watching The Voice. The judges are awesome...and not bad to look at...and the talent is amazing! Plus my husband and I like to make the show a little more interesting by making bets on who will be crowned The Voice as soon as the blind auditions start. My husband won the bet last year by choosing Cassadee Pope, I choose Terry McDermott, but this year we both won because we both bet that Danielle Bradbery would be The Voice as soon as we saw her blind audition! 
We both think its awesome that Danielle won and I cant wait for her to make a record. We both think that she has a long career ahead of her and we are both totally jealous of her voice...we both wish we could sing so badly!


 
So congratulations Danielle and keep doing what you are doing because what you are doing is amaze balls! 
(If you watched the show you'll get it)

Me being the nerd that I am watching The Voice finale! Go Team Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment