Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Day For Dad

Father's Day is tomorrow so I came up with a list of thoughtful, creative, easy and inexpensive gifts for dad's day!

Father's Day Ideas
1. Make a mans gift box filled with things he loves.

2. Clean his car inside and out.

3. Make him a homemade card.
A few creative ideas:Craftaholics AnonymousJuxtapost 

4. Take him out to the driving range or basketball court or batting cages or the lake to fish.

5. Make him a candy bar card. 
A couple fun ones for you:Lil' LunaBits Of Everything 

6. BBQ him lunch or dinner.

7. Take a cute, thoughtful picture for his desk.
Some ideas I liked:Crafty Texas GirlsNest Of PosiesOh Baby 

8. Pull out his favorite board games and get the family together for a game night.

9. Make him a mug.
A couple cool ideas:Lessons From A TeacherJen Gordon 

10. Have a Movie Father's Day. 
Here is the link to my Movie Mother's Day (just change the things that say Mother's to Father's): Movie Day


(I personally am making my husband dinner. I am going to make him a copy cat recipe of his favorite meal from his favorite little local Italian restaurant.)  


No comments:

Post a Comment