Saturday, June 8, 2013

Get To Know Me Tag

I saw this tag on a couple other blogs and thought it was a fun idea and a great way for you to get to know a little more about me! 

Get To Know Me Tag
1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, my middle name is my Grandmama's maiden name.

2. When was the last time you cried?  
Just the other night when I was thinking about a family member.

3. Do you have kids? 
Yes, one very active little man.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?  
Yeah. I think I would be a fun person to hang out with and a great person to chat with, especially since I am very good at keeping secrets...shhhhh!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Pretty much always!

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
Heck NO! I am terrified of heights and jumping from an extreme height with my feet tied to a rubber band just to plummet towards the ground head first does not sound appealing to me at all!

7. What’s your favorite cereal?  
Trix. Silly Rabbit Trix are not just for kids!

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
Their smile.

9. What is your eye color?  
Hazel.
   
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Scary movies scare the heck out of me so I would have to go with happy endings. 

11. Favorite smells?  
Cinnamon, Vanilla, Bath And Body Works Butterfly Flower and Ralph Lauren Romance.

12. Summer or winter? 
Winter. I'm a freak that likes when the sky is dark, plus I love the rain and the snow. 

13. Computer or television? 
That is kind of a tie! Both bring me the same amount of happiness!

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
Hawaii.

15. Do you have any special talents? 
Does being naturally extremely clean and organized count as a talent?!

16. Where were you born? 
Oregon.

17. What are your hobbies? 
Photography, Blogging, Cooking, Crafting, Cleaning....


18. Do you have any pets? 
Yes, 3 boxers and a pug mix.

19. Favorite movie?  
I have a lot! Empire Records, Cry Baby, Practical Magic, Tombstone, The Wizard Of Oz, Back To The Future 1, 2 and 3...

20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes a younger brother.
 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A great mom! I also want to be successful in whatever I decide to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment