Monday, June 17, 2013

This Ones For The Rockers!

I love rock, especially older rock, so I was stoked when my friend told me about his radio station The Noize Faktory! It is an online radio show where he plays classic rock from the 60's all the way to today. He plays the rock songs you know and love, lost classics and new music from new bands! He just had Tony Cardenas -Montana, the lead singer of Twenty Two Hundred and the former bassist for Great White, on his show a couple weeks ago. Plus during the show that will be posted on the 28th he will be interviewing Todd Kerns who has a new CD out and plays bass for Slash! The Noize Faktory is now one of my favorite radio shows so I just had to share it with you! 

Go give it a listen, you wont be disappointed!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment