Saturday, January 4, 2014

December Favorites

December was great...of course! It was pretty much filled with all things Christmas which I loved because Christmas is my favorite holiday! Some more of my favorite things in December were...

Random: Christmas!!! I love love love everything Christmas!

TV/Movie: One of my new favorite TV shows is Almost Human! The actors are amazing, the stories are great and the banter between the two main stars is pretty freaking funny!

Style: I have started wearing Jewelry again and I really cant remember why I ever stopped. It has been giving all my outfits a little something extra and I love it! My favorite piece is this wrap bracelet that I got from my Mother-In-Law for Christmas which she bought from Premier Designs.

Food: I am uber obsessed with coffee but I went Coffee crazy in December. It really warmed me up on the super cold days and gave me the extra bit of energy that I needed to do all my Christmas shopping! My favorite coffee to make was definitely my Skinny Peppermint Mocha!

Music: I love OneRepublic - Counting Stars and end up singing it for days after I listen to it...
...same with Taylor Swift ft Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed. Love the song and the video is super cute!

December Disappointment: This Christmas was pretty hard on me since I wasn't able to spend it with my family! I miss celebrating Christmas with my family...I just miss them in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment