Thursday, April 24, 2014

Life

If you are one of my blog regulars, or if you just stop by from time to time, then you might have noticed that I didn't post a post yesterday. This is because I really have nothing new to post right now. Life has been very hard and very busy and I haven't had the time to create the blogs that I had been planning on posting and I have pretty much posted all of my back ups, hints all the recent recipe posts.

On April 1st I got a phone call from my family in Oregon telling me that my Grandpa's doctors had given him only 24 to 48 hours, my Grandpa had been battling liver cancer for the last two years, so I threw some stuff in a couple suitcases and my family and I took the first flight that we could get out of Denver. We landed in Portland early Wednesday morning, April 2nd, and drove straight to my grandparents house to say our goodbyes. My grandpa passed away that night surrounded by his family.

I spent 3 weeks in Oregon with my family helping get done what needed to be done and trying to cope with my Grandpa's passing with everyone else in my family. 
 I miss you grandpa...so much!

I am now back in Colorado and trying to get back to my regular life but its hard since my life isn't what it regularly was, every day it gets harder because it becomes a bit more real. Blogging is my outlet, it is something I really love to do and it will help get me through this tough time. I am looking forward to getting back on track and getting new posts posted so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment