Saturday, April 5, 2014

March Favorites

March was a pretty busy month. My husband was still out of work so I was still driving him to 3+ doctors appointment a week, I planned and concord my sons birthday party and the motocross season started so I tried to help my brother-in-law and nephew get some new sponsors. All these were pretty time consuming but still fun! Here are some of my favorites from March:

Random: Of course this is my sons Go Diego Go Birthday Party, it was so much fun and I was so happy with the way everything turned out.

TV/Movie: My dad told me about the movie Silver Linings Playbook when I was in Oregon and now its one of my favorites. I love Jennifer Lawrence!

Style/Beauty: I found a tube of Enregin Cuticle Oil at The Dollar Tree and thought I would give it a try and I really like it. My cuticles get so dry and gross during the colder months and this has actually really helped, I'm weird and like the way it smells too.

Food: Since it was still pretty chilly in March and I caught a cold I ended up eating a lot of Soup. It was the only thing that sounded good and tasted good. My favorite was definitely potato!

Music: I never got on the whole boy band bandwagon but when I first heard this song, One Direction - Story Of My Life, I totally fell in love with it. I don't know if my husband wants me admitting this to you all but he loves this song too...shhhhh! So we blast it whenever we are in the car which has a lot!
My son and I finally saw Frozen and both of us loved it, now I know what all the hype was about! The first thing I did was download Let It Go because I loved the song so much, I am constantly catching myself singing or humming it as I'm doing things around the house.

March Disappointment: My cell phone decided to just stop working for me so I called my cell phone insurance company to get a replacement. Silly me thought that this whole process was going to be simple, I would send them my broken phone and they would send me a refurbished phone...I mean that is what we pay a monthly insurance fee for right?! Nope they told me that I need to send them $100 just to send them my broken phone then they would send me a used refurbished phone. I told them that was insane and we canceled our policy with them. So now I am stuck Without A Working Cell until I can find an affordable one online or one of my very awesome friends lets me use one of their old ones until I can upgrade! We will never get cell insurance again because to us its pretty pointless. The only reason we got it in the first place was because the salesman told us that if our phones were ever lost, stolen or broken they would replace them for us, of course he left out the part about the $100...sneaky sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment