Monday, March 18, 2013

What's In My Carry On?

My son and I are going on a trip and since I already posted what I pack in my son's carry on, Traveling With A Toddler, I thought I would post what I pack in mine. Here is what is in my carry on bag:

 1. I have to have my iPod and my headphones. I like to download a movie or a couple TV shows to watch while my son watches movies on my iPad. I also like to listen to music while I flip through my magazines.

2. I bring my camera with me everywhere I go but I like to have it close at hand just encase I feel like documenting our flight.

3. I always buy a bunch of magazines to take with me before I leave. I get bored just sitting on the plane so its nice to have a verity of reading material. 

4. I make sure to bring a travel pack of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to wipe down everything on the plane around us. I also make sure to bring some hand sanitizer. I am a germaphobe when it comes to flying! I wrote a whole blog post about that called Fighting Germs While Flying.

5. Packs of peanuts and cheese crackers are nice but I like to bring my own snacks, especially my Fiber One 90 Calorie Snack Bar. Just because I'm going on a trip doesn't mean I need to stop thinking about my diet!

6. I always double check, sometimes triple check, to make sure I packed my glasses. They are a must with all the reading materials I bring.

7. Speaking of reading materials I always pack the book that I am reading at the time. I love getting lost in my book, it makes the time fly by!

8. My nose gets super stuffy when I fly so I always bring a travel pack of tissues.

9. Just encase I get a headache or ear ache I bring a travel tube of Advil.

10. To try and prevent an ear ache I bring a pack of gum to chew during take off and landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment