Monday, March 4, 2013

February Favorites

Its that time again, time to share some of my favorites from last month with you. February wasn't that different from January, it flew by and was full of sickness and doctors appointments (fingers crossed March will be a healthier month for my family and I!) Here are some of the things I was loving last month:

 Random: I downloaded the My Fitness App on my iPad and started tracking my calorie intake and my work outs. I use it every day, it has helped me with my diet tremendously! 

Movie/TV Show: I have totally fallen in love with the show Elementary! I have always been intrigued by Sherlock Holmes so being able to watch an hour of "Sherlock Holmes" and "Dr. Watson" figure out some pretty interesting mysteries is one of the high lights of my week. (Click here to read about the show.)

Style: I am a scarf fanatic so I am very happy that it is still cold and snowy here. This ombre lavender scarf has become one of my favorites and I have found myself reaching for it every time I'm about to walk out the door. It gives my normally dark outfits a pop of color.

Food: I have a hot cup of tea before bed almost every night and the Oregon Chai is almost always my first choice. I love how spicy it is!

Music: This was definitely my favorite song to listen to in February....it still is! Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man

My February Disappointment: One of our friends bought us a pet rat....yes a pet rat...but sadly he passed away only a day and a half after having him. He was a feeder rat from a reptile store so I didn't expect him to live that long but I was disappointed in just how short his little life was. R.I.P. little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment