Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gingerbread Coffee

Now that is it December I can admit that I am super excited for Christmas! I love everything about Christmas...the lights, the smells, the music...it all makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. So to start off my day the Christmas way I made a Gingerbread flavored coffee. It was so good and the smell totally gave me the warm and fuzzies.
 Ingredients
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons ginger
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preperation
Stir all the ingredients into a medium pot and bring them to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, then take the pot off of the heat. After it all cools you can pour it into a seal able container and put it in the fridge.

I put about 2 tablespoons of the syrup I made into the bottom of my mug, then I poured in my HOT fresh brewed coffee. I then added some milk and stirred it all together.





No comments:

Post a Comment