Monday, December 3, 2012

Delicious Cookie Dough

My friend came over for a movie night last night and I wanted to make us something sweet to munch on. So I searched my all time favorite website (Pinterest) for a yummy recipe. I came across this egg-less chocolate chip cookie dough originally from here. I love cookie dough, who doesn't, but I never really eat it raw because of the eggs so I really wanted to give this recipe a try. I ran out and bought the ingredients I needed then came home and whipped up a bowl......Oh My GoSh I'm In LoVe!!! This recipe is so awesome I had to share it!

Ingredients
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup softened butter
 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Mix the brown sugar and softened butter in a bowl until smooth. Then mix in the vanilla and milk followed by the flour, salt and chocolate chips. Mix until everything is well blended. Put in the fridge to chill. 

Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment