Monday, December 10, 2012

My Top 10 Christmas Movies

Since Christmas movies have began playing non stop on almost all the television channels I spend the little free time I have parked on my couch watching them....I love them so. The older movies remind me of my childhood and immediately put a huge smile on my face when they begin to play. I remember sitting on the couch in my parents living room glued to the TV watching Christmas movie after Christmas movie feeling the anticipation of Santa Clause's visit building up inside of me just like it was yesterday. Christmas movies are seriously one of the best parts of the holiday season for me.

Here is a list of my top 10 all time favorite Christmas movies: 

1. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
 2. A Christmas Carol
 3. It's A Wonderful Life
 4. Miracle Down Under
 5. The Santa Clause (1, 2 and 3)
 6. The Nightmare Before Christmas
 7. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
 8. Arthur Christmas
 9. Scrooged
 10. Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment