Monday, November 12, 2012

Nature Fall Nails

I found inspiration for this design when I looked out my kitchen window and saw all the beautiful yellow, red and brown leaves blowing around in the crisp fall breeze.

I used Sally Hansen's White On, Sinful Colors Morning Breath, Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, Revlon's Foxy and two small leaves. I painted two coats of Foxy on all my nails but my ring finger nails which I painted with two coats of White On.

I painted the tip of one of the leaves with Morning Breath and placed the painted part on my ring finger nail over the White On polish making a leaf imprint. I repeated this step with Ruby Ruby and Foxy.

Don't leave the leaf on your nail for to long or it will dry and wont come off.

After the leaf prints dried a bit I painted all my nails with a top coat.

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."-Emily Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment