Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Decorations For Thanksgiving Day

Like I said in my last blog I decorated our house for Thanksgiving Day since we are hosting this year. I didn't do much but I thought I would share what I did do with you. 


I put a fall table cloth on our table, since our table is so big the fall table cloth wouldn't cover the whole table so I put it on diagonally over the dark brown table cloth that is on the table all the time . I hung my Be Thankful banner that I made over the window

To make the "center piece" I used a fall colored round place mat, 4 different fall fake leaf bunches that I bought from The Dollar Tree, 3 glass candle holders and 3 tall red candles that I cut to make different heights (I bought them from The Dollar Tree as well.) A black napkin holder and black salt and pepper shakers.

For the center piece on the long counter top I used another fall colored place mat, a glass plate and rock set with 3 candles I bought from The Dollar Tree. I laid a fall fake leaf wreath that I bought from The Dollar Tree around the bottom of the glass plate. 
I stuck fall colored fake leaf bunches on top of our cabinets.

I also randomly placed fall colored fake leaf bunches around the house

I hung this little guy on our front door to great all our guests.



No comments:

Post a Comment