Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quick Quote Scarf

I love to personalize things, I love making them my own....making them one of a kind! So I took a plain boring scarf and made it my own by writing one of my all time favorite quotes on it. It was so quick and easy and now it is my favorite scarf to wear.

All I needed was a plain white scarf and a black Sharpie marker.

I laid out the scarf on my kitchen floor then tightly taped it down. With a piece of paper between the scarf and the floor I wrote my favorite quote on the scarf with the Sharpie marker. I let it dry over night then washed and dried the scarf the next day.

“Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you've never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground.” -Judith Thurman




No comments:

Post a Comment