Thursday, August 2, 2012

Team USA All The Way

My family has spent every night parked on the couch cheering on all the Olympians since the 2012 Olympics started. So to show my support and love for the games I decided to give my nails a patriotic Olympic make over.
I used Sally Hansen's White Out, Sinful Colors Ciao Bella, Stop Nail's Color Nail Pen in red and Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen in white

I painted two coats of Ciao Bella on all my nails except the nail on my middle finger which I painted with two coats of White Out

I then drew red lines with the red Color Nail Pen over the White Out

Then using the white Nail Art Pen I drew the Olympic circles on my ring finger nail and painted a blue line over the White Out and red stripes on my middle nail with the Ciao Bella blue

Yea USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment