Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pint Size Pizza

After a long tiring day the last thing I want to do is stand in the kitchen for ages cooking dinner. That is why these pizza rolls are one of my favorite things to make. They take no time to prepare and only minutes to cook. They are also one of my favorite things to eat!

I use pizza sauce, sliced pepperoni, one tube of 8 crescent rolls and 4 mozzarella string cheese.

I lay out all 8 crescent rolls onto a baking sheet then spread some pizza sauce on them.

I then add a couple slices of pepperoni.

I cut each string cheese in half then place them on top of the pepperoni.

I pull each edge over the cheese and connect them, then I roll up the crescent roll like you normally would.

I pinch each edge together locking all the yummy goodness inside.

Then I bake them using the directions on the crescent roll package.

These mini pizzas are so so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment