Saturday, June 28, 2014

Soft Summer Feet

My feet take a beating during the winter months so when the time comes to bust out my flip flops my feet are in desperate need of a little T.L.C. This is how I get my feet summer ready...

 My feet were gross I'm sorry...don't judge!

 The first thing I do is give my tootsies a little bath.
I mix 1/4 cup Listerine (any flavor), 1/4 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup warm water then let my feet soak for 10 minutes.

Next I scrape away all the dead skin from the bottom of me feet.
I do this by using my awesomely blue pumas stone that I bought from my local grocery store, it makes my feet super smooth.

Now its time to hydrate.
I pour on the lotion I made for my hands during the winter months, you can find that here, and rub it all over my feet...top and bottom.

The last thing I do is put on my cozy socks!
After my feet are all nice and slick I put on my very comfy, very fuzzy socks to keep the lotion on my feet and make them extra smooth. I leave my socks on for at least 2 hours.

And there you have it! Some super soft, sandal ready, summer worthy feet!


(I do the lotion and sock steps at least two times a week to keep my feet smooth and hydrated)


No comments:

Post a Comment