Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

"Would you like some coffee with your cream?" Ive heard this many times! I am one of those people who has to have my coffee almost white in order to drink it, black coffee is just to much for me. I love flavored coffee creamers that you can buy from the grocery store but its pretty much never in my budget, I always have so many other must haves to get. So I decided to make my own fat free vanilla coffee creamer.

What I Used:
One 14 ounce can Fat Free Sweet Condensed Milk
1 cup Fat Free Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
An Empty Container
(this was an old soy sauce container)

I poured all of my ingredients into my empty container then shook it to mix everything together really well...ta da Fat Free Vanilla Coffee Creamer.  
Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment