Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Peanut Butter Banana "Ice Cream"

Most nights I am so full after dinner that I don't want anything else but there are those occasional times when I crave something sweet. Of course my diet really doesn't include a candy bar or a slice of cake (plus we don't have any of those sitting around the house) so I came up with my own sweet after dinner treat. For this Weight Loss Wednesday I wanted to share my healthier dessert with you .

 All you need is a bit overly ripe banana and some peanut butter.

I threw the banana and half the packet of peanut butter into my food processor and processed it until it was smooth. (If you don't have a food processor you should be able to squish the banana with a fork since it is so ripe.) I then stuck the bowl in the freezer for about an hour and voila.....peanut butter banana "ice cream"

No comments:

Post a Comment