Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dinner For Dixie

Tonight is the season finale of one of my very favorite shows Hart Of Dixie! If you have never seen the show and know nothing about it click here. I had come up with a themed dinner and dessert for myself for the shows season premier and have been waiting for the shows season finale to post it. So here is my Hart Of Dixie themed night!


Since the residents of Bluebell Alabama had a gumbo competition in the very first season, Gumbo & Glory, I thought it was only right to make a big pot of gumbo for dinner. As a side I made the very delicious and very addictive Alabama Fire Crackers and had a glass of tea which I drank out of my beautiful tea cup just like I was one of the Bells!

For dessert I made sugar cookies in the shape of bells and covered them in blue frosting, I served them with some lemon sherbert. If you have ever watched Hart Of Dixie you will understand my dessert choice.

Cheers to you Hart Of Dixie, I really hope you come back for another season....I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment