Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Staying Fit While Sitting

It seems like I can hardly find the time to sit down during the day but when I do I feel like I am being lazy. So instead of sitting in a regular chair or on the couch I like to sit on my stability ball. I get a little work out while I "take a break." For this Weight Loss Wednesday I wanted to share where and how I use my stability ball.

While Watching TV: Instead of lounging on the couch I like to do Rollouts on the stability ball.

While On The Computer: Instead of sitting still on an office chair I like to do Seated Circles on the stability ball. (Yes I am sitting on it right now!)






While Reading A Book....








                                       

                                               ....Or A Magazine:












Instead of laying in bed I sit on my stability ball and bounce.             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment